What's going on...
Detailed changes can be found in the change log.
- Released web2ldap 1.5.2! This version runs on Python 3.6 or newer.
- Released web2ldap 1.4.0! The release notes high-light massive code-cleaning and internal API changes besides some new features and bug fixes.
- web2ldap will be presented at the OpenLDAP stand at FOSDEM 2019
- 20th anniversary party of OpenLDAP and web2ldap at 5th OpenLDAP Developers' Day 2018
- Official RPM packages are available now for installation on openSUSE/SLE.
- Released web2ldap 1.3.8 which can be easily installed via pip.
- Released web2ldap 1.2.101 as last release of 1.2.x series.
- SySS conducted a security review of release 1.2.21 without finding any vulnerabilities.
- The hell is freezing: Released web2ldap 1.2.14 with tree browser.
- Finally released web2ldap 1.2.0 with many new features and enhancements. Make sure to read the change log carefully.
Presentation at LDAPcon 2013, Paris:
Do The Right Thing! How LDAP servers should help LDAP clients
This talk is about the highs and lows of implementing a generic interactive LDAP client with web2ldap to be shown as example.
- Final release of web2ldap 1.1.0.
- When looking at the exception log of the online demo I can't believe what people are doing (e.g. trying to modify the rootDSE). web2ldap 1.0.2 catches all this.
- 10th anniversary! Finally released web2ldap 1.0.0. ;-)
- web2ldap was presented at the OpenLDAP Developers' Day - Tübingen - 2006. You can download the slides.
Presentation of new PKI features of web2ldap at the
first public meeting of the
- Oddbjorn Steffensen created FreeBSD port of web2ldap: Users can install and update web2ldap by CVSup'ing their /usr/ports tree against one of the FreeBSD CVS servers.